Look and see if you can see any difference. Look really closely or you might go home with the wrong baby.

I know that one photo is with my phone and one is with my dads camera and the angles are a little different. I thought I would be funny (which I am) and when no one was looking I switched their clothes. Vivien has to have a binky or else she will get a little fussy and she didn't want me to take it out. So my sister in law saw that her "son" had Viv's binky and didn't want to spread germs! She was getting a little mad that I didn't take it out. I told everyone that Luke simply took the binky out of her mouth and put it in his own. (Even though they are a month old) One by one family members came over to observe what we were all laughing about. No one could figure it out even though they knew something was up. I showed the first group Vivien's penis and they were a bit confused. We laughed and then had Brooke come over and take her child to change her diaper because she had a blow out of the front. Brooke simply replied "she does that a lot lately" So she checked and was a little confused to what her little girl had grown in the last little bit. It was sooo funny and the whole family was laughing their heads off. I know I was. I wish I could have been a little better about not laughing and let them take "their" kids home. I think they both would have gotten home and nursed and then went to change their diapers and realized their child was either missing something or had a new addition. They only live a couple blocks apart but I didn't play it out right so that didn't work. Even though that didn't work out what we did do was pretty funny. I'm sorry if I had any parents doubt that they really don't know what their child looks like. They are after all both Murdochs and look semi similar. Any ways that was my fun with Vivien and Luke today! Check back to in two weeks when i'm here again to see if anything happens then!
FYI- The top picture is the correct one.



1 comments:
Mickelle, that is so funny. Were over here at my parents for dinner and I read it to them and we were all cracking up.
Post a Comment