Thursday, August 14, 2008

Coming Soon...

So one day I am going to have time to sit down and figure out what pictures I want to put on and have time to spend on a blog. I am thinking it may be Saturday..but who knows! A little update, I had back to school night. I had 32 of my 36 students or parents show up. To make it better I had a blast! It was so fun to see all my new students. I wasn't even nervous! It was really relaxing and I just had fun. Now I got to get through the first week! On a side note, my computer is out of memory so I can't put any of my pictures or anything on it! One day I'll get a new computer and not the one I bought in High School. Its a good thing my parents live close!

Coming Soon...
Florida-Disney World
My finished classroom! (finally)
And other various things.

0 comments: