Friday, June 20, 2008

Hawaii!!!!

I thought tonight would be a good time to finally do my blog about Hawaii!! The beginning of this month Bryson and I had the opportunity to go to Hawaii with his immediate family. One of their uncles has a couple of houses that he let us use. It was my first time as well as Bryson's brother’s wife. It was simply AMAZING! I hated the fact that we had to come back to reality. We were able to do a lot of fun things including snorkeling, kayaking, shopping, went on a Catamaran (I have no idea how to spell it, it is some boat) which I got pretty sick on but it was still fun and we hung out by the beach! One of the houses had the ocean right as we walked out our back door. One of my favorite things was to wake up (which was always around 3 or 4a.m their time) and sit on the back porch and read my book! All the Gregory members have really good sleeping in geans and Amanda and I didn't get that. In the mornings we would usually text each other at ridiculous times because we couldn't sleep in. Brandon and Amanda brought their baby and she was wonderful! She slept good most nights and was a delight to be around in the day. Then again we were usually in different cars and houses. It was a lot of fun to spend time with his family. Here are a few pictures:



































0 comments: